Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Windows XP Web Publishing Wizard - Allow users to upload into public categories  (Read 3294 times)

alainr

• Coppermine newbie

Hi
I want to make it possible to registered users that can have a personal gallery to upload through the Windows XP Web Publishing Wizard to an album that all users can add photos to. The album is set up correctly and the users can upload using the web gui in this album.
Unfortunately they are not able to upload into this album all users can add photos to using he Web Publishing Wizard.
Using the Web Publishing Wizard they can only upload into their own albums. (this also works)

Is there a code modification avaliable to allow this?    In my case there is no risk of flooding the gallery.
I´m using cpg1.4.4

greetings

Alain R.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

how should we know what is wrong if you don't provide a link to your page and a non-admin test user account with upload privileges?

alainr

• Coppermine newbie

Hm, it is only accessible via intranet, so not possible to give you a test account on this one.

So if I've understand you correctly registered users that can have a personal gallery should be able to upload to an album that all users can add photos to using the Windows XP Web Publishing Wizard.
Uploading through the gui to the album that all users can add photos to works.
It also works to upload photos using the Windows XP Web Publishing Wizard to a personal gallery of that user.
It just doesn't work to upload as a user using the Windows XP Web Publishing Wizard to a gallery that all users can add photos to.
The galleries that all users can add photos to are not displayed in the drop-down menu in the Wizard where you canselect the gallery to upload to.

If it would help I can set up a second coppermine publicly avaliable and give you a test account.

greetings
Alain

alainr

• Coppermine newbie

Anybody can reproduce this?

alainr

• Coppermine newbie

lamer

• Coppermine newbie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.