Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One user gets "No Image To Display" after searching  (Read 2681 times)

keithj

• Coppermine newbie
One user gets "No Image To Display" after searching
« on: February 23, 2006, 03:38:59 pm »

I have about 50 users on my site and one new user is getting the "No Image To Display" message after clicking on a thumbnail after a search.  My cookie settings are:

Cookie name: cpg140
Cookie path: /

I searched the forums here and it looks like the solution is to tell her to delete her cookies.  Is this all she will need to do?  I know I hate it when people tell me to delete my cookies and I would hate for her to delete all of them and still not have it work for her.

If anyone would like to look at my site it is here:

http://www.keithjakubowski.net/photos3

Login:

User: copperforum
Password: member

Keith

Nibbler

Re: One user gets "No Image To Display" after searching
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 05:10:22 pm »

You don't need to delete all of them, just the cpg140_data cookie. Whether you can actually delete a single cookie depends on your browser of course.

xplicit

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: One user gets "No Image To Display" after searching
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 10:12:02 pm »

Had the same problem with lost of users when I had updated some parts of my site, the only cookie fuctionality I use is keeping people logged in in a session and to do search functions. (I store favorites etc are in the database)

What I did was renaming the cookie so everybody would start with a fresh one again. And problem solved for everyone

Probably something webmasters could also consider instead of sending mails to everybody they should remove the cookie, but remember Cookies serve a purpose so only do this if you know it wouldn't harm your functionality.

just my 2 cents.
Don't ask me: Can you do this .... or Give me that...or I need Quick help in PM's. I'm not Santaclaus so post your questions on the board so it will be in the benefit for everyone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.