Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moved CPG now can't login  (Read 4563 times)

michael_s

• Coppermine newbie
Moved CPG now can't login
« on: March 09, 2006, 10:32:33 pm »

Hi

I have just moved the hosting of my CPG site. Everything seems to look OK but I can't login... I have moved all the files and the MySQL database to the new host and that looks to working as expected but when I click on login I get "You don't have permission to access this page."

Any ideas? Must be permissions somewhere, right?

Thanks
MLS

michael_s

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Moved CPG now can't login
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 02:23:57 pm »

Could this be because my old host is using PHP4 and the new is using PHP5... or is there a simple folder permission problem?

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 04:17:25 pm »

Can you post a link ?

pietervdb

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 08:35:26 pm »

Could this be because my old host is using PHP4 and the new is using PHP5... or is there a simple folder permission problem?

I doubt this is the problem...I've got the same problem while my site has been moved too.

I still don't know how to log-in . I tried everything.. Deleted my cookies (even used ad-aware) delete the whole site and run a clean install. (Clean data base)
All the database files are created accept for the fact that I still can't log in.. Maybe It's because I am using a folder wich is called www and in this folder my coppermine gallery is located.. My site adress is www.myhost.com\coppermine gallery.. I don't have to include "myhost" just place a coppermine folder (with coppermine data files) in the www folder and it will be accesible trough www.myhost.com\coppermine

Please help me

michael_s

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 08:47:45 pm »

Can you post a link ?

Hi Nibbler

I was going to send you a private message, the reason for this is that my site is just a private family photo album, my wife, kids and I. I don't really want to Post the link on a public forum.. Hope this is OK..?

Unfortunately looks like you block private messages, is there another way I can do this?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 08:59:48 pm by michael_s »

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 09:06:32 pm »

What modifications have you made to the source code ?

michael_s

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 09:33:34 am »

What modifications have you made to the source code ?

Hi, none, other than a couple of minor change on the template front page, i.e. I added a picture in place of the default cpg one. Apart from that it is straight out of the box and was working fine on the old host moved all the files. I uploaded all the files several times loaded the database several times but still the same, can't login. I did a clean install of CPG and that worked fine.. Just can't get the moved gallery to work..?

[edit]Thanks for taking the time to reply.. I have uploaded the files for a 5th time and this time it is working.. ;) [/edit]
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 10:58:34 am by michael_s »

pietervdb

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006, 06:23:06 pm »

Hi, none, other than a couple of minor change on the template front page, i.e. I added a picture in place of the default cpg one. Apart from that it is straight out of the box and was working fine on the old host moved all the files. I uploaded all the files several times loaded the database several times but still the same, can't login. I did a clean install of CPG and that worked fine.. Just can't get the moved gallery to work..?

[edit]Thanks for taking the time to reply.. I have uploaded the files for a 5th time and this time it is working.. ;) [/edit]

Please tell my how you solved it? i did a clean installation too but this didn't work either
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.