Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Categories not showig their albums once clicked on.  (Read 4539 times)

scotttie

• Coppermine newbie
Categories not showig their albums once clicked on.
« on: March 16, 2006, 12:36:11 am »

I want it to display the set of albums in the sub category after clicking on the subcategory. but how.

have a quick look here:  http://www.warburtonadventists.com/gallery/index.php

If you click on "Current Site (1936 — Today)" ( a category in a category) it takes you too that sub category but does not display the albums in it. Only the last uploads.

Go back and click on "Signs Publishing Company" (a top level category) you can see their are in fact albums in the "Current Site (1936 — Today)" only it don't show them.

I'm sure this woudl have been adressed but I can not find how to do this in any documentation or other posts sorry, I have been looking.

Please help. Thank you !

Scotttie
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 09:22:01 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Categories not showig their albums once clicked on.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 02:24:44 am »

Fix your critical error first, search the board for the reasons for this. Otherwise ensure that you have 'alblist' in the contents of the main page in config.

scotttie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 04:03:16 am »

The critical error happend 10 minutes after I did my post, it's fixed and updated to V 1.4.4 now BUT still same problem as above unfortunately.  :(

scotttie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 04:45:11 am »

Ok Ok, I have fixed it.
Turns out in the 'config' page where you set 'Album view:'  'The content of the main page: '
this dones not only refer to the main page (what I interpreted as the home page listing of categories) but also every album page.
While i do feel like agoos - may be  "The content of the main page" should read  "The content of the album page" or something.

Sorry to bother everyone. Hopfully I wont need ot come back. Cool Gallery program.
Thanks.
Scotttie Out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.