Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP... UPGRADE MESSED ME UP  (Read 3650 times)

aziz

• Coppermine newbie
HELP... UPGRADE MESSED ME UP
« on: January 06, 2004, 10:42:55 pm »

Hi,

I did an update from 1.1 to 1.2.1. According to the update script everyhing is ok.

Here are my prolems form the most important to the least.

1) When a user click on a pic to enlarge it the following errors appear.

Code: [Select]

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/server15/public_html/ask/displayimage.php on line 279

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: display_film_strip() in /home/server15/public_html/ask/displayimage.php on line 582

Oh yeah.. and to add to that the pic does not appear nor does the copyright coppermine info.

2) The script does not destinguish between the users. If i have a private album only for registered members its for public. I even tried to make them only for banned members and still everyone can see em.

3) When i log in as admin and click on the ban members tab i get the following critical error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: display_film_strip() in /home/server15/public_html/ask/displayimage.php on line 582

Can anyone help? Its a photo galary for students in my high school and every is getting really annoyed at me.
:(

Oh yeah one more thing.. its supposed to be private website so i cant give out the link. Sorry about that....

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2004, 12:36:07 am »

I'm rather sure that you haven't done what the readme told you to do: did you replace all files from the older version of coppermine on your server but include/config.inc.php with the files from the new package?
If you're not ready to give us the link, then I'm sorry I can't help you much further (and no, you mustn't pm me the link). If something's supposed to be really private, then don't publish it on the internet at all...

GauGau

aziz

• Coppermine newbie
fixed
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2004, 10:28:24 am »

I really dont know what happened but i reuploaded the files and it worked.

I uploaded the files by selecting them ... not by uploading a directory.

If anyone else has this problem then this might just work for you.

aziz

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2004, 10:39:30 am »

correct me if i am wrong. Under the pics there are URL such as http://www.mywebsite.com/pics//displayimage.php?pos=-329

So without loggin in anyone can view the pics if they have the link?

To remove the link do i only have to edit the templates? If so what do i edit?

Thanks

Tarique Sani

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • http://tariquesani.net
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2004, 10:56:40 am »

Quote from: "aziz"
correct me if i am wrong. Under the pics there are URL such as http://www.mywebsite.com/pics//displayimage.php?pos=-329

NO people without permissions will not be able to view the page BUT keep in mind if anyone has the URL to the actual image file then they can view it.

Also please post different topics under different threads....
SANIsoft PHP applications for E Biz

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2004, 11:49:05 am »

If you still want to remove the url from the page, edit displayimage.phplike this.
Find this code;
// Create the absolute URL for display in info
    $info['URL'] = '<a href=' . $CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"] . '/' . basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . "?pos=-$CURRENT_PIC_DATA[pid]" . ' >' . $CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"] . '/' . basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . "?pos=-$CURRENT_PIC_DATA[pid]" . '</a>';

and comment it out like this;
// Create the absolute URL for display in info
   // $info['URL'] = '<a href=' . $CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"] . '/' . basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . "?pos=-$CURRENT_PIC_DATA[pid]" . ' >' . $CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"] . '/' . basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . "?pos=-$CURRENT_PIC_DATA[pid]" . '</a>';
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.