Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Displaying thumbnail images using displayimage?  (Read 2617 times)

DanAtkinson

• Coppermine newbie
Displaying thumbnail images using displayimage?
« on: March 09, 2006, 10:23:02 pm »

Hi there,

After having a look at some topics for this answer (to no avail) I thought I'd come here and ask about this fairly trivial question.

Basically, I have some code on my website which I wish to use on my main blog which I'd like to intergrate with CPG.

When looking at the thumbnails page on my gallery, I noticed that the thumbnail image is actually the thumbnail image of the fullsize image itself embedded in a link to the actual picture. Is it possible to make a call to displayimage.php which asks for a picture to be displayed as a thumbnail?

For example:
http://www.example.com/cpg144/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=2&thumbnail=1.

I'm not sure if there is a query able to do this, but if there is, it would help me immensely.

This would be implemented in a nice webpage which outputs the three latest images in my gallery and allows users to open them inside the page (an AJAX script of sorts).

Of course, if this works, I'll expand it so that I can be able to retrieve an entire gallery in the same page without having to load (and reload) pages. Thus saving on bandwidth.

Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.