Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: $ for help w/ shop, mini cms  (Read 5513 times)

mw

• Coppermine newbie
$ for help w/ shop, mini cms
« on: March 09, 2006, 12:02:48 am »

Im exploring the possibility of paying for the following (I say exploring, since I may not be able to afford it, but I'm running out of time):

1. I have 1.4.4 set up.  I had casper's server side paypal shop set up, but I want a client side set up like maidinhawaii's.   What I really want is maidinhawaii's hack, with a shop admin button like casper's, so I can control pricing parameters from admin.  This may be something that a couple of us could pitch in on - Im sure many want it, and Im sure its not the easiest hack.

2. If the above is not possible, I'd like maidinhawaii's client side shop installed, and set-up with pricing, and be shown how to take it from there.

3. Install the mini cms, so I can add about and info pages.

If anyone would like to contribute to idea #1, please post here.   I have no problem allowing the resulting hack to be posted, but I'd like to see it get done.

...MW
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 03:54:38 pm by GauGau »

mw

• Coppermine newbie
Re: $ for help w/ shop, mini cms
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 02:26:51 am »

thinking more about this...    I think it would be really cool to get a couple of non-coding photographers to pitch in to make the clent side shop with CPG admin control a reality.    Anyone interested????    Its a win/win.

...MW (Ocean)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.