Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error with uploading with "ftp" function ...  (Read 2113 times)

SebasLaf

• Coppermine newbie
Error with uploading with "ftp" function ...
« on: March 07, 2006, 08:55:50 pm »

Hi everybody,

I just finished a fresh installation of Coppermine on a Windows 2003 server (IIS 6.0) and everthing seems to work fine  ... ... Except for the "FTP Menu" ; I'm always getting a error message telling me to check the permissions on the "albums" folder , userpics and edit. The thing is that to make sure everything is "fine", I tried to put "everyone" permission on these folders but I am still getting this error message.

I have a little idea of what the problem could be, but I would like to have a confirmation / and how to resolve this issue with uploading. In the "Choose the folder" field, I have "/c:\inetpub\wwwroot\coppermine\albums/" as the folder ... Could it be that the trailing / and the / at the beggining of the line is blocking me to acces the album folder ? If so, how can I change this value to "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\coppermine\albums" ?

Thanks for the help !

Sebastien
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 06:13:34 pm by TranzNDance »

Nibbler

Re: Error with uploading with "ftp" function ...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 09:05:48 pm »

Switch 'Browsable interface' to No at the bottom of the page.

SebasLaf

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Error with uploading with "ftp" function ...
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 05:54:37 pm »

Doh !

Thanks for the help !

Sebastien
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.