Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Is Online Plugin Addition...  (Read 5551 times)

Cenobitez

• Coppermine newbie
  • U cant run with the Hare, and hunt with the Hounds
    • Skindustrial
Who Is Online Plugin Addition...
« on: March 06, 2006, 12:37:40 pm »

I was wondering if as a future idea it would be possible to have an additiona feature to male it a little more like the PHPBB one.

I was thinking...

A lis that shows ALL the online users/guests and the time they was last active

A further amendment to that that shows what catagory they are browsing ? or even what exact image ?

Maybe a setup like the breadcrumb/catlist/blah, something like "root/cat/(user),album/img", then the exact level of info can be decided ?

A direct link page, where you can view all this like on PHPBB its http://www.modelsanctuary.com/forum/viewonline.php which is Clickable from the "Who Is Online" words on the panel on the index.

I did search the forum but only found 1 mention of the mod to veiw what exact image is being viewed but i thought a few variations maybe a good idea.

p.s. I apologise if its in the wrong section i got all confused looking thru all the sub forums and stuff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.