Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plug in page not loading right now..  (Read 16929 times)

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
Plug in page not loading right now..
« on: March 05, 2006, 04:34:55 pm »

Ok i have the plugins uploaded but on the page i am missing the "Operations" check boxes... 
I cleared the Cache and have done everything i know to make them appear. 

Now what?  Please help
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 09:28:52 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Plug in page not loading right now..
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 04:42:36 pm »

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 04:48:35 pm »

Let me put that right.... THERE ARE NO  i  or X 's   to click on the far right.....There is NOTHING under "OPERATION"

I keep seeing this link in alot of posts and plugin's   cpg-contrib.org   but it is a n on working link.  it just takes you to a parked place.  Where is all the information that is suspose to be contained in this link?\

(http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/pics/plugin_manager.gif) 
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 05:30:57 pm by webfairy »

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 07:28:55 pm »

i had to go over to IE (UCKY!!!!!) to get the I and X to show and get the items installed.

i do not know why because i am using Netscape and it works fine for my other Coppermine installation on waterfowlmeetingplace.com

go figure.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 09:55:47 am »

the icons display fine for me using any browser I have access to (IE, Firefox, Opera)

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 02:46:21 pm »

Did you go to my site and check it out....  i think it is a problem with the Coppermine Program upload....

I have uploaded the program twice and it still is buggered.  Also the album thumbnails do not show. The only th ing that shows is the file name.

And the Intermediat pic does not show either.

If you click on the file name link and view pic then go back to the page the pic will show but on the ViewPage  you can do t his for the film strip and go back and the intermediat is gone but the filmstrip pic is there.

https://host451.ipowerweb.com/~blackkat/mygallery/

Go to the # 1 or this link http://host451.ipowerweb.com/~blackkat/mygallery/index.php?cat=3 and you will see the file name (hyperlink) instead of the picture.

All things are on..Debug etc.  It is a NON-register board. But I will turn on the "visitor can up load" on for you to test. Please upload in the album where the 1 pic is.   i have a ton of pics to upload but have only done one till I get this problem resolved.

Also check out the header Tabs "Album list  Last uploads  Last comments  Most viewed Top rated    etc"
there is no button picture or structure. 

Ie shows only boxes with red x   

So I would think that this is a problem with the program.,

the icons display fine for me using any browser I have access to (IE, Firefox, Opera)

Nibbler

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 02:56:25 pm »

No. It's a classic case of having hotlink protection setup wrong.

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 03:49:10 pm »

Hot linking is not set at all....This is a new domain and nothing has been set.

No. It's a classic case of having hotlink protection setup wrong.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 03:51:53 pm »

Well, something is up with it. If I disable referrer sending, the pictures show up. Otherwise, they are missing. Double-check with your host that they haven't set up hotlink protection without your knowledge.

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 03:56:43 pm »

Tranz,  Here is the picture link from the site.  I can paste it into the Address bar and it come up.  if Hotlink was set to NO this would or could not be done.  I will ring the host and see what is up.

(https://host451.ipowerweb.com/~blackkat/mygallery/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_background.gif)  also if hotlink was set you would not be able to see this pic above.

Well, something is up with it. If I disable referrer sending, the pictures show up. Otherwise, they are missing. Double-check with your host that they haven't set up hotlink protection without your knowledge.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 04:11:19 pm »

As Nibbler pointed out, it is setup incorrectly. That's why the pictures show up everywhere else besides your site and when the referrer is empty to indicate that it's not coming from your site.

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2006, 07:22:14 pm »

Ok, I have contacted my hosting people and they are looking into it.... i uploaded and installed a clean copy of the gallery and it is still not right so I have told them that it is a codeing problem on their end. 

This is aggrevating....

Thanks for the help.

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2006, 01:23:12 pm »

Update:  Please help.

My domain people have not corrected the problem (if it is still on their end)

I was looking at the Debug info on the album.

what does this information mean?

Notices
/plugins/CPGMassImport/codebase.php

* Notice line 15: Use of undefined constant GALLERY_ADMIN_MODE - assumed 'GALLERY_ADMIN_MODE'
    * Notice line 36: Undefined variable: CONFIG

/include/functions.inc.php

* Notice line 88: Undefined variable: cpg_show_private_album

/include/themes.inc.php

* Notice line 2243: Undefined variable: report_tgt

/displayimage.php

* Notice line 310: Undefined variable: meta_keywords

Nibbler

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2006, 04:37:35 pm »

It means nothing unless you are a coder, ignore it. We have told you what the problem is so it is up to you to fix it (even if you don't believe me).

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2006, 05:20:36 pm »

You know you don't need to be so RUDE, but then I forgot, that is you...i have not read one of your posts that was not rude or was in the least bity helpfull  You act like we are all suspost to read your mind. We all are not programers of understanders of code and sometimes it helps for someone to explain in detail not just say that "you have hotlink on"   especially when one tells you that they do not have it enabled.l.
You difinatley do not have any people skills.

the Problem is not mine...with the error.  i have done (as I told you a few post behind) everything on my end that I know to do.  I have sent in a trouble call to the hosting site and they are still looking into it on their end.

Ok if the NOTICES do not mean anything...then why don't they show on my other gallery at waterfowlmeetingplace???????
There are NO NOTICES on that one and it works just fine. 

The notice on the blackkats4 gallery are all saying that certain things are Undefined  would not that have something to do with the jpg and gfi's not showing. 

Never the less there should be NO NOTICES at all on the page.  how are these notices fixed?  Oh nevermind, I forgot, you won't bother to  tell anyone HOW to do anything.

It means nothing unless you are a coder, ignore it. We have told you what the problem is so it is up to you to fix it (even if you don't believe me).

Nibbler

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2006, 08:53:51 pm »

OK, I will remember to stay out of your requests for help in the future. Take care now.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 09:28:39 am »

notices appear on your page because it was you who turned them on in coppermine's config: "Display notices in debug mode" with a help icon next to it that says
May be helpful to troubleshoot problems with your coppermine install - only recommended if you know a little PHP and you can understand the additional error messages this option shows. This option only applies if debug mode is enabled.
. Anyway, I replied to the other thread you posted foolish comments in for a detailed explanation what is wrong in the first place: your attitude.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.