Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help on main page  (Read 4444 times)

Tiffany

• Coppermine newbie
Help on main page
« on: March 09, 2006, 03:11:54 pm »

My photos page:  www.kvhk-entertainment.com/gallery

Hi, can someone show me how to get rid of the gray border on my page? I want it to fit the screen w/no border.
Oh, and the two white lines below each album name, where do I edit it so that there's only one white line? 
I remember when I first used it there's only one white line, don't know why it's two now.
One last question, on the login link on the main page..can I make it link to a new address?  I want it to link to my forum login instead.

Thanks, appreciated it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 10:35:35 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Help on main page
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 06:52:22 pm »

edit http://www.kvhk-entertainment.com/gallery/themes/classic/template.html with a plain text editor, find
Code: [Select]
<table width="100%" height="100%" border="0" cellpadding="20" cellspacing="20" bgcolor="#CCCCCC">and replace with
<table width="100%" height="100%" border="0" cellpadding="20" cellspacing="20" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
To get rid of the margin around the actual content area, replace with
<table width="100%" height="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">or even modify the whole html to get rid of the surrounding table and use only the nested one.

Tiffany

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 08:45:44 pm »

Thanks for the quick reply.  I have another problem though. I  just follow the documenation to do the update of my gallery 1.3.5 to 1.4.4, but after I do the updated, it's just a blank page now     You can check my gallery page at www.kvhk-entertainment.com/gallery
Any suggestons are really appreciated.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 10:35:13 pm »

We have a "one issue per thread" policy you agreed to respect when signing up. Do so! Locking this thread now. Post on the upgrade sub-board of the cpg1.4.x sub-board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.