Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Changing the order of the registered users?  (Read 3232 times)

offroadimages

• Coppermine newbie
Changing the order of the registered users?
« on: March 03, 2006, 03:34:51 am »

Just wondering if it was possible to change the order of the registered users on the registered users album?

I have noticed  that coppermine orders them according to when the user has registered but i dont want to order  them that way and want certain people to appear first.

Is it possible to change it? Or are you stuck on ordering by registered date? ???

Thanx in advance

Nibbler

Re: Changing the order of the registered users?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 03:38:40 am »

You can't make up your own order, but you could order it by username instead. Search the board.

offroadimages

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 03:52:22 am »

The search function for this forum limits what i can search properly. Should i just search for "arranging registered users"?

Because i have searched and thats why i posted a new topic. Sorry if it has already been discussed but i cannot find it.

:-\

Nibbler

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 08:40:04 am »

if searching for something doesn't show the expected results, you should re-phrase your search terms. Applies to all searches (both using this board as well as an internet search using Google or similar). If the words "arranging registered users" haven't been typed in the thread Nibbler was refering to, then the thread will of course not show up in the search results list. Any search is limited in as much as the machine can't guess what you're looking for, you have to specify the terms that others might have used when composing their message.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.