Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Coppermine maintenance release cpg1.4.4 - upgrade as soon as possible  (Read 2880 times)

irishcaper

• Coppermine newbie

I have a problem with my installation. I tried to upgrade but it was refused. It gave me this message:

Upgrading...

Initializing Parameters - Done.
Warning: file(/home/irishcap/public_html/coppermine.html/backup.sql): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1141301302.175482579.1371202013 on line 1245

Upgrade failed

The database is not working properly and the creation of a database backup file has failed. Please contact the sysadmin for further assistance. Include this message for reference.

The initial installation has not been modified.

My gallery:
http://www.irishcaper.net/coppermine.html/

My gallery is not working properly right now. This is the message I get:

While executing query "UPDATE cpg_pictures SET randpos = ROUND(RAND()*0) WHERE 1" on 0

mySQL error: Unknown column 'randpos' in 'field list'

I'm wondering how to fix this. If I uninstall and reinstall will I lose all my pictures?

Thank you for your time,
irishcaper
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 03:35:22 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Don't post individual support requests on a sticky thread. Your issue is caused entirely by using fantastico or some other installer  to update. Don't. Use the method described in the documentation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.