Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHITE SCREEN AGAIN!!  (Read 5493 times)

IFA.com

• Coppermine newbie
WHITE SCREEN AGAIN!!
« on: March 01, 2006, 09:55:17 am »

i'm sending you guys this message because i want to give you information about my problem  I have a gallery ..www.gallery.internationalfriend.com which i use for my company. I have some big pictures in there. the problem is ....yes again....the Uploading ...after "succesfully uploading" a picture i click continue and yes there is nothing but a white screen. i've set debut on in the settings you defined in the Troubleshoot. and i've made you a login. Please let me contact you ! so that i can give any admin a account which i have made (administrator) so that they can look at it

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: WHITE SCREEN AGAIN!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 10:39:37 am »

upgrade!

darvenger

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 07:51:00 pm »

Hi. I just installed Coppermine and was REALLY excited to add it to my website. However, when I upload photos I get the same white screen. I'm running 1.4.4 This is a great tool and definately an ace addition to any site. However, I just can't get rid of the blank white screen- no error message. I've tried GD1, GD2, and ImageMagick... nothing works. Gauging from the multitude of posts, it seems I'm not the only individual experiencing unresolved white screen issues. Please advise.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 08:32:29 pm »

Start a new thread on an appropriate board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.