Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: integrating Viper Guestbook X1  (Read 223169 times)

mydigi

• Coppermine newbie
  • I'm not ignoring you... I'm formatting my brain.
    • Mydigilynx
Re: integrating Viper Guestbook X1
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2007, 06:01:19 am »

There's something wrong with the gallery, and the error message isn't indicative of it having to do with the guestbook.

You've probably checked it while I was configuring it, according to the time stamp on your message, sorry about that. I've tried every possible configuration, as well as changing the hyperlinks on my site to corespond to the correct settings: eg mydigilynx.com/coppermine/guestbook.php and nothing will work. I actually think it's a configuration in the gallery itself that's causing the problem. Anyhow, I've deleted the skin and restored everything to proper working order, I'll leave it as is thanks.
Andy

Lucato

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2007, 02:57:40 am »

Hi folks, nice to meet you. Well, I know it is an old thread, but here I go. I see here that you guys/gals knows a lot about Viper Guestbook. I saw that the project was died. What a pity once it seems really cool GB.

Well, I got some doubts. I'll appreciate any help.

1) I forgot my password to admin my Viper GB, is there any way to recover it from my host/folders? What is the file?
2) My VGB is into a iframe. Is there a way to configure the style for SCROLLBARS? like it:
BODY {SCROLLBAR-FACE-COLOR: #999999; SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #ffffff; SCROLLBAR-SHADOW-COLOR: #000000; SCROLLBAR-3DLIGHT-COLOR: #000000; SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #000000; SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #000000; SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR: #000000}) Where can add this stile for changing the scrollbars?
3) Is there any way to remove that links on the top such as (sign up | Blablabla). I got to clean the texts, but it left this | (vertical slash - I don't know the right name for that in English) :)
4) Is there any manual or images to understand each style and what they change?

Well, any help will be great. Thanks in advance.
Lucato

Traeumer76

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2007, 08:52:42 am »

Hey guys,

even if Viper-GB is dead, does anybody know how to recover/reset my Admin-Password if i forgot it?

And by the way: Did this project die of security reasons? Or can i still use it without bigger risks until i find a new guestbook?

Thanks

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2007, 04:11:37 pm »

Yes, it was security reasons. I don't know how to reset the admin password. Have you searched the internet?

Traeumer76

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2007, 09:19:58 pm »

Yes, i searched for it, but mostly got other sites "USING" ViperGB, not explaining something.

Thou it died about security reasons i will have to uninstall it anyway. It was a good guestbook, now i have to look for an alternative.  :'(

dannypritchett01

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2008, 06:11:29 pm »

I hate to ask this but can someone send me the Viper Guestbook X1 script install? I have version 1.2 and i am receiving lots of spam. I really do not want to delete my guestbook. I want to use the skin but theirs no use with version 1.2 because if I cant get rid of the spam im gonna have to find another spam free guestbook.

dannypritchett01@charter.net
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.