Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 Colors issues I can't figure out...  (Read 4173 times)

SimonTuffGuy

• Coppermine newbie
2 Colors issues I can't figure out...
« on: February 28, 2006, 03:25:44 pm »

My gallery is located at http://gallery.pimptiva.com/ and I'm running into 3 slight issues with my template. I'm using the water_drop template and modified the colors to match my site a little more. The issues I'm having are:

1. The album lists links (IE. "My Jeep", "31s", etc are in black, but they would stand out more in white, I can't find the settings in the CSS to change this?
2. I think that the albums should have a 1 pixel border around them as well, it's probably in the same area as the font/link color is, but can't find it...

And 3. The admin panel, the top names "General Settings, Language, etc, etc" are also in black and would be better suited in white, again I can't find it.

If anyone would be able to help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks! :)

SimonTuffGuy

• Coppermine newbie
Re: 2 Colors issues I can't figure out...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 03:55:10 pm »

Also... When there is an odd # of galleries, it makes a blank one to the right of the last (so for example, my very last gallery at the bottom of my Jeep cat., next to it is blank. Can that somehow be coded to be blank/not display?

SimonTuffGuy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 04:43:10 pm »

Well.... After doing some searching through the theme.php, I found the answer to my first question. I got the font changed on the album links.

I found that those tables are also listed as tableh2, but when I add a border, it still doesn't display.

I'm looking at the admin areas in the stylesheet, but I can't find the code to change the "dropdown" areas in the admin panel and I've still got no clue on odd numbered blank galleries to have it display nothing.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 09:49:23 am »

one issue per thread!

SimonTuffGuy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 03:34:50 pm »

So I would be better off posting 3 different threads when they all pertain to one central problem I'm having?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.