Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload Permissions differ from view permissions!  (Read 2875 times)

viperben1

• Coppermine newbie
Upload Permissions differ from view permissions!
« on: February 25, 2006, 09:55:54 pm »

Hi all

i have looked arround the forum and found many requests for this feature! i am therefore asking as i have also on this part of the forum, a section where someone made the code for a request so i am hoping someone might be able to do this for me!

i have a gallery running for students of a college. i have an area i would like everyone to see but only the staff members to be able to upload to!

could anyone help me with this. i have been thinking about it and adding simply some tick boxes next to the dropdown list in the album properties about which group is allowd to view the album would be a grea and simple way of acheiving this

thanks you

ben

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Upload Permissions differ from view permissions!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 11:01:36 pm »

the feature you're requesting is already there by default - read the coppermine documentation thorougly. If you did and still have questions, post details what exactly your problem is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.