Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Modpack with bridge support: PM, avatar, watermark, cropped/ sharpened thumbs...  (Read 1354588 times)

darkpollo

• Coppermine regular visitor

No, that path...

:D

Are you sure it is right?

There is no config file.  :P
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 09:50:11 am by darkpollo »

fotomaniak

• Coppermine newbie

Seems to be...

It's set to:
/home/{server_username}/public_html/{cpg_folder}/themes/{theme_folder}/images/{image_file_name}.png

when I go to mydomain.com/{cpg_folder}/themes/{theme_folder}/images/{image_file_name}.png
it's there.

I just found the debu notices option though and it's reporting:

Code: [Select]
While executing query "SELECT c.msg_id, c.msg_author, c.msg_body, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(msg_date) AS msg_date, c.author_id, c.author_md5_id, c.msg_raw_ip, c.msg_hdr_ip, c.pid, u.avatar AS avatar_url FROM cpg143_comments AS c LEFT JOIN `{smf_database}`.smf_members AS u ON c.author_id=u.ID_MEMBER WHERE pid='9' ORDER BY c.msg_id ASC" on Resource id #23

mySQL error: No Database Selected

File: /home/{server_username}/public_html/{cpg_folder}/include/functions.inc.php - Line: 248

Obviously I've replaced all the bits in {}'s.

darkpollo

• Coppermine regular visitor

xsportseeker

• Coppermine novice
    • Aoi Sora Forum

I had lots of trouble finding out what I had to put on the path...
Ended up being far easier than I expected.
Try using "./images/yourwatermark.png"... though that is a relative path, it worked just fine to me.

But the database error... that's probably not it. Like I said, I used several wrong paths before discovering the one that worked out... and never got any database errors in the process.

Try running update.php once more. Maybe you're missing some tables on your database...
Also, check if you have the latest Stramm mod... the last version was released some 5 days ago I think.

xsportseeker

• Coppermine novice
    • Aoi Sora Forum

@Stramm - What exactly are those "Set color transparent x and y for GD only" on Image Watermarking in control panel?
It's like, you define the colors that are to be shown with transparency? Couldn't get it to work... though I don't really need it, it would be "prettier" if I had some transparency on the watermark. Pitty I have only GD2 to work with... :P

RobbenR

• Coppermine newbie

Please help me out People... I can't get the thing working.
could be because a couple of days ago a was a realy bIg nOOb but I've been reading me eyes squire and still I haven't found the answer.

I can't get the watermark turned no.. not in my thumbs middel or normal ... no nothing happends..
all the rest (as far as I can see) works fine.

where should I start to look ... because I'm a bid clueless right know.

thx in advance.
There is no such thing as strangers,
only friends we haven't met.

ysva

• Coppermine newbie

I've noticed something about the watermarks. (I also think it's the same as RobbenR tried to explain here above me,)
Every new picture that get's uploaded get's a watermark, but excisting pictures don't get a watermark.
I've tried to turn them or change there names but even then it doesn't get a watermark.
Is there a way for them to get watermarks apart from reuploading everything? (which I simply can't do because there are to many pictures)

RobbenR

• Coppermine newbie

Nope,, not the same.... I don't get to see anything.
no watermark at all.. new or old files doesn't matter..

new issue raised aswel... don't know if it has something to do with this mod but i didn't had this problem before.
(could also be the rushed re-install of my gallery)

I can't login to my systems anymore from an external address..    >:(

ps,,,, must say that this is kickass software.. don't know much about webbing but you'll people keep me intrested by the day..

xsportseeker

• Coppermine novice
    • Aoi Sora Forum

@RobbenR - Did you run update.php after copying the files? On watermarking, did you set the correct path to your watermark?
Check those first. Try running update.php again. Check your database to see if the necessary chages were made.

ysva - I'm not shure about that, since I didn't have the need to do that, but try checking the Admin Tools and updating the pictures... once again, not shure if that will help.

suraj_bdcarz

• Coppermine newbie

Guys
I have installed Modpack v2 for CPG 1.4.4 bridge support on CPG 1.4.4. I inatalled it as said in the instrustion. After i run update.php every thing runs fine but after that when i run index.php it says "Fatal error :" on a bank page.

Please some 1 help me fast i'm in deep trouble. My gallery is visted by lots of ppl everyday if i don't get it fixed i will loose a lot of visitors. SO every second count. Please some 1 help me with this i'll be foreverehlpful.

Thanks 

xsportseeker

• Coppermine novice
    • Aoi Sora Forum

suraj_bdcarz - It's really hard to tell with this much info... after all, there are lots of things that could generate this "Fatal error".

Since you followed all the instructions correctly, a very common error is timeouts and corrupted uploads.
Try downloading the latest version of the mod, uploading all over again to your homepage server, and running update.php once more.

And I hope you made a backup to recover the previous state... this might be necessary if you have a frequented gallery.

fotomaniak

• Coppermine newbie

Thx for your help Darkpolo!

I just re-installed CPG in the same DB as my forum and that seems to have fixed the bug. If I could give you Karma I would!

It's not actually adding the watermark, but the sql error is gone! On bug down... one to go!  8)

suraj_bdcarz

• Coppermine newbie

suraj_bdcarz - It's really hard to tell with this much info... after all, there are lots of things that could generate this "Fatal error".

Since you followed all the instructions correctly, a very common error is timeouts and corrupted uploads.
Try downloading the latest version of the mod, uploading all over again to your homepage server, and running update.php once more.

And I hope you made a backup to recover the previous state... this might be necessary if you have a frequented gallery.

Bro i can teel to only this much info coz i have only this much. I have the latest version of the mod pack and the latest version of Coppermine. First i tried with CPG MArk plugin and it did work there was no way that the pulgin used the wateramark. then i tried this one but noe it give me the error only "fetal error:" nothing else. Wat might be the prob ??

xsportseeker

• Coppermine novice
    • Aoi Sora Forum

suraj_bdcarz - Let's wait for what Stramm has to say... I really can't think of anything else other than reinstalling things, checking files and database stuff...

Backup you database and system. If you can't solve it, maybe you'll have to re-install it all over again...

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

Thx for your help Darkpolo!

I just re-installed CPG in the same DB as my forum and that seems to have fixed the bug. If I could give you Karma I would!

It's not actually adding the watermark, but the sql error is gone! On bug down... one to go!  8)

seems to be working now??

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

Bro i can teel to only this much info coz i have only this much. I have the latest version of the mod pack and the latest version of Coppermine. First i tried with CPG MArk plugin and it did work there was no way that the pulgin used the wateramark. then i tried this one but noe it give me the error only "fetal error:" nothing else. Wat might be the prob ??

you get a fatal error when the SQl doesn't get applied properly. But post a URL. Without it's hard to tell

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

Please help me out People... I can't get the thing working.
could be because a couple of days ago a was a realy bIg nOOb but I've been reading me eyes squire and still I haven't found the answer.

I can't get the watermark turned no.. not in my thumbs middel or normal ... no nothing happends..
all the rest (as far as I can see) works fine.

where should I start to look ... because I'm a bid clueless right know.

thx in advance.

you need to set the absolute path to the watermark file. No URL or similar but the absolute path. Looks on nix boxes something like eg. /usr/home/you/htdocs/coppermine/images/watermark.png

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

@Stramm - What exactly are those "Set color transparent x and y for GD only" on Image Watermarking in control panel?
It's like, you define the colors that are to be shown with transparency? Couldn't get it to work... though I don't really need it, it would be "prettier" if I had some transparency on the watermark. Pitty I have only GD2 to work with... :P

if the background transparency doesn't work you can set a point in your image to be used as transparent. If for example the point x1 y1 is black and you want black to be fully transparent you set x 1, y 1... however the result isn't really pretty.  It'S best to have a png with a transparent background.

If you want the entire watermark to be somehow transparent (so that the picture can be seen through it) and you use GD2 then use your paint program and set the layer transparency of your watermark image to 50%
If you use ImageMagick... then use the config setting 'Transparency 0-100 for entire image'

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

@RobbenR and ysva

of course the watermark gets only applied to newly uploaded images. If you want older images to get watermarked too you need to recreate normal and fullsized images using the admin tools
Same way you undo watermarks. Turn it off in config and use the admin tools to recreate them images

RobbenR

• Coppermine newbie

thx guys for the info but I'm re-installing it now for the 3th time... now first i will combine them and have a look what's wrong.... and that add the modd....
one buy one...

keep you posted..

having a small problem already.. can do everything from the outside.... but i can't logon to cp anymore... can login the phpbb2...  ???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 30   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.