Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Modpack with bridge support: PM, avatar, watermark, cropped/ sharpened thumbs...  (Read 1354562 times)

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

i've a little question about pms, the email notification system don't seems to work, i can't receive notification.. maybe the same language problem? the same for the "Display pm status info when logged in" option, any advice?

yes, you need to copy over the email stuff and the PM, buddy status info to the lang file you're using (except of course you use english)

opulence

• Coppermine novice

Just installed it for the watermark feature and it works great!  Thanks!  :D

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

need a volunteer or two to help me test the new feature. Have run tests now for two hours myself and think it works great

custom thumb tool
what it does.. easily change thumbs for movies, audio and document files. User permissions of course get considered.
If you want you can let coppermine apply a watermark (I've already prepared some with the wording audio, movie and doc). You do not need to crop or resize on the new thumbnail on your locval box. That's done when uploading.
The 'change thumb' you can always find above the thumb in approve, edit picture (click below normal size image) and edit multiple pictures (click edit next to an album). You only will see the link when you enable it in config, when the user has the right to edit that image or when it's not an image but movie, audio, document. The new watermark files need to be placed in the folder where you've put your main watermark file. If you don't use the watermark yet follow the instructions for watermarking first. The watermark files for thumb watermarking need to be named wm_audio.png, wm_document.png and wm_movie.png. You can find my samples in the folder images/

New config settings
Files and thumbnails settings -> Enable Custom Thumbs (movie, audio, document)
Image watermarking -> Watermark custom thumbs (movie, audio, document)

the thumb watermarking is not dependent of the config setting 'Watermark Image yes|no'. That's only for normal and fullsize images

please PM me with your email addy (so I can send you the zip)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:25:48 pm by Stramm »

easyjava

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Be Tresh

Yes but your old version of kubrick doesn't work with the 1.4.4... there is many problems with the comments. And on displyimage.php the menu goes on the bottom of the page !

Code: [Select]

array(Activer les miniatures personnalisées (vidéo, audio, document)', 'enable_custom_thumbs', 1),
  array('Watermarker les miniatures personnalisées (vidéo, audio, document)', 'enable_thumb_watermark', 1),

// ------------------------------------------------------------------------- //
// File changeThumb.php
// ------------------------------------------------------------------------- //

if (defined('CHANGETHUMB_PHP')) $lang_cThumb = array(
  'stats' => 'Faites une sélection',
  'available_pics' => 'Vous pouvez choisir parmis',
  'remove_thumb' => 'Supprimer la miniature actuelle',
  'remove' => 'Pour supprimer la miniature cliquez dans la case et cliquez \'Supprimer\'.',
  'title' => 'Pour le fichier portant le nom:',
  'img_name' => 'Nom de l\'image:',
  'instr' => 'Sélectionnez une image pour créer la miniature du média ci dessus (jpg/ png/ gif)',
  'deleted' => 'Miniature supprimée',
  'delete_error' => 'Impossible de supprimer la miniature',
  'no_images' => 'Vous ne pouvez changer la miniature que pour les vidéos, documents et fichiers audio',
  'error' => 'Erreur',

);

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

Okies, will have a look at the new templates when I have a free min again
... and thanks again for the translation

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

I don't see any problems with the kubrick theme... one just needs to add {LOGIN_FORM} to the template and add the friends button to the $template_sys_in theme.php... the rest is cosmetics (some css)

finished it and will post it with the mod update tomorrow or on mon

easyjava

• Contributor
  • Be Tresh

Thank you very much  ;)

gringohh

• Coppermine newbie

hey Stramm, i{ve installed your mod, and now i can{t batch upload, after i select the album i want the pics to go in, the nex screen comes up and insted of any icons like OK, and the rest of them, i get a link that says, click for details or click for reload, when i click there i get an internal server error, how do i fix this? didn't have a problem before applying the mod.

and my next question, is it all posible to just apply the watermark mod, and how would i do that?

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

reupload everything and run update.php again. Looks like some messed up files. Make sure you overwrite the files. Don't resume

And no, it was to much work to keep the single mods up to date ... so I just pet the modpack

Bierfreund

• Coppermine newbie

Has someone already modified the german language file german.php for the modpack? I have no php skills and can't do it myself.

easyjava

• Contributor
  • Be Tresh

Thank you very much Stramm... but update this file... there was an error with the : "é"

gringohh

• Coppermine newbie

reupload everything and run update.php again. Looks like some messed up files. Make sure you overwrite the files. Don't resume

And no, it was to much work to keep the single mods up to date ... so I just pet the modpack

reupload the modpack?? or the whole coppermine installation and then the modpack?

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

reupping the modpack should do

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

Has someone already modified the german language file german.php for the modpack? I have no php skills and can't do it myself.
no volunteer so far

Thank you very much Stramm... but update this file... there was an error with the : "é"
k, will do, thanks ;)

gringohh

• Coppermine newbie

reupping the modpack should do

yeah i just did that, still have the same problem, can't batch upload

gringohh

• Coppermine newbie

it's very wierd too because the files are created, when i look at my folder on my ftp, i have the thumb files, mini thumb files, everything is created but not available in the gallery very wierd, doesn't work when i upload one by one either

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

link??

gringohh

• Coppermine newbie

i sent u a pm

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

http upload works,
watermark+
sharpen+
crop+
batch upload+

hmm, can you be more specific with your problem?
and you don't use the latest modpack version, actual it's 1.4.4 bridge v2 (whether or not you use a bridge)

edit: ahh.. I see, the thumbs and images don't show up... that's permission problems as it looks. Chmod your batch add folder 777. If that doesn't help then the files too

gringohh

• Coppermine newbie

very wierd, thank you
 ???
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 30   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.