Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEED coppermine theme/design customization ASAP!!  (Read 6042 times)

DesignMySite

• Coppermine newbie
NEED coppermine theme/design customization ASAP!!
« on: February 17, 2006, 02:42:16 am »

Hi Im looking for someone affordable that can customize my coppermine gallery to match my site.  Can pay via PayPal.  Please email me at ShaunUCF@hotmail.com or via AIM "ShaunUCF"  thanks!    8)

Please contact via email or AIM.....not by replying to this post or a board pm, I dont visit very often!   
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 03:53:21 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: NEED coppermine theme/design customization ASAP!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 05:44:24 am »

just enable notification for this thread and you'll get an email whenever someone replies to it. Same thing goes for PM: you can set up notifications to be sent to you once you get one. Posting your email address on an open board is just an invitation to email harvesters.
Please read the sticky thread on this board, you should post a link to your site so the possible freelancer can get an idea what needs to be done on your page as well as your budget.

DesignMySite

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 03:32:32 pm »

Thanks for the tip! 

Im looking for someone to simply add the background/header/footer and text/font style to my coppermine gallery so it matches my existing site.  Nothing elaborate, no special features.   My budget is $50 via PayPal.  Someone who can work fast is a plus! 

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 07:21:17 pm »

you forgot to post a link to your page - the freelancer possibly taking the job will need it to get an impression how hard(time-consuming the job will be.

DesignMySite

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 08:30:31 pm »

can't post it here...its for a client of mine!    no worries, no flash or anything fancy.   Im limited on time, someone email me!   :)

DesignMySite

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 05:21:30 pm »

::BUMP!!!!::   ;D

I need someone to help with customization ASAP (today?)   Message me on AIM "ShaunUCF"
$50 via paypal for header/footer, bckgrnd, & stylesheet assistance.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.