Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: gallery is reading error messages.....???  (Read 6280 times)

cornrolla

• Coppermine newbie
gallery is reading error messages.....???
« on: February 21, 2006, 09:00:09 pm »

I have Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.3.4 setup. I recently did the latest upgrade to that version. Now i'm getting error messages

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /example/index.php:751) in /example/hardwired/theme.php on line 896

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /example/index.php:751) in /example/hardwired/theme.php on line 897

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /example/index.php:751) in /example/include/functions.inc.php on line 51

i'm not sure what to do to fix this, or even what it's trying to tell me is going wrong... can someone help me dicifer this!?!? Thank you SO much in advance!!!

~HEather
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 07:48:28 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: PLEASE please please! HELP ME!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 10:59:19 pm »

1) What the "latest version" for you?
2) Posting a link to your page might help
3) Use a better subject line next time!

cornrolla

• Coppermine newbie
Re: PLEASE please please! HELP ME!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 12:59:49 am »

1) What the "latest version" for you?
2) Posting a link to your page might help
3) Use a better subject line next time!

I have Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.3.4 setup.
if this isn't the info i need to post then would you be able to direct me as to where the correct info would be???

2. I didn't post the link due to it being findable within a google search... but i'll have it edited out after i suppose to keep things easy for you. http://www.awdream.com/Gallery/index.php

3. I don't even really understand the problem i'm having so i couldn't really explain it in the subject.  ;)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: gallery is reading error messages.....???
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 10:25:51 am »

page displays fine for me - issue solved?
Instead of editing your first posting (making my request to post what version you use look silly) you should have left your first posting as-is and just reply "I have cpg1.4.3" :-\.
However, my question what version you have is justified: when using cpg1.4.3, there's no reason to post on the cpg1.3.x support board, so I moved your thread ::)

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

cornrolla

• Coppermine newbie
Re: gallery is reading error messages.....???
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 03:48:44 am »

page displays fine for me - issue solved?
Instead of editing your first posting (making my request to post what version you use look silly) you should have left your first posting as-is and just reply "I have cpg1.4.3" :-\.
However, my question what version you have is justified: when using cpg1.4.3, there's no reason to post on the cpg1.3.x support board, so I moved your thread ::)

as far as i knew i had version 1.3.4 hense why i posted in the 1.3 section.

no, the problem is not solved.

and not to be blunt or start trouble but....your clearly not interested in helping me. I'm sorry but dayum your awefully rude to a new member that doesn't really know exactly where to start and what to be looking for.

Stramm thank u i'm going to check that out now :)

(edit) Stramm! thanks so much! I searched around, but i wasn't really sure where to start, it's quite the large board you guys have here... again thank u so much for your help!!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 04:00:05 am by cornrolla »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.