Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPG "wrapped" in SMF theme - can i have profile and display album links?  (Read 6966 times)

ssoltz

• Coppermine newbie

I have a bridged install of SMF 1.1 beta 4 and CPG 1.3.4. My host / programmer did most of the work on this so I do not know all the details. I'm somewhat of a PHP MySQL noob but I'm learning. Here's my issue:

Everything works perfectly. I have removed all of the SMF related functions from the Coppermine menus and am running Coppermine from "inside" of my Mambo-wrapped SMF install. I have Coppermine as a menu item on my SMF "SSI_toolbar" so it appears as if it is another menu item in the forum. The link for Coppermine looks like this:

(domain)/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&?action=coppermine

Like I said, everything works great. Now, I would like to build in CPG "user gallery" links into the SMF user's profile (profile.template.php) and posts (display.template.php). These would go under the avatar in both areas. This is a common thing people are doing but just about every one I've seen is using the Mambo wrapper or a standalone CPG install. Mine is neither. I am running a bridged SMF that has SMF separately bridged to CPG. I hope this makes sense.

I just can't figure out what links to use to have the albums appear within my wrapped SMF IFRAME.

Maybe this can't be done? Will I have to give my user's access to the "unwrapped" CPG (i.e. <a href="gallery/index.php?cat=', $context['member']['id'] + 10000, '">User\'s Personal Gallery</a>). If so, what is the best way to bring them back after being done with the gallery? I'd rather not do it this way but keep them all "home".

If you would like to take a look, here is the URL and login info:

http://www.dockdogs.com

un: testmember
pw: test

Thanks for any and all guidance on this. I have already asked this question (although not as detailed) over at the SMF forum.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 10:15:14 pm by ssoltz »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.