Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine Photo Gallery v1.2.2b-Nuke , photo size, users can add/change albums  (Read 24083 times)

samie

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,

I cannont make a post in the forum Old/other versions -> phpnuke... so i make it here.

My coppermine version is  Coppermine Photo Gallery v1.2.2b-Nuke.

I've got to simple questions:
1) How can i reduze the size of the "original" photo? The size of the Thumbnail and die "normal" photo can be specified in the config. How can I make this for the third version of the photo (I want the user to be able to upload any photo with size less than 2024 kb but the size of biggest version of the photo should resized to less than 100KB). Is this possible?
2) How can I make any registered user to be able to create / change albums? As admin I can change the albums so that any registered user can add photos... but how can i allow them to add new albums?

thanks for your replies!

samie

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

you can't start new threads on the old nuke board because both the board description as well as the stickies clearly say that cpgnuke goes unsupported, as in "no support will be given", simply because we don't know nuke. Moving your thread there, read the stickies.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.