Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: creating thumbnails for avi files.  (Read 2464 times)

dwayne dibbly

• Coppermine newbie
creating thumbnails for avi files.
« on: February 20, 2006, 01:48:45 pm »

Hi,

I have searched about this and have found a fix of sorts but it sort makes another problem.

I have 2 avi files i want to batch upload, I also made 2 thumbnails for them as it cant make its own.

So i uploaded the files and went to batch add, If i name the thumbs with 'thumb' at the start coppermine does not see them to add them and the video files end up with the generic thumb.

However on reading your FAQ i took off the 'thumb' part and uploaded the 2 avi's and 2 jpg's this created 4 files in my movie section each with the right thumbnail, Now the problem is i have 2 funtime files a avi and jpg sharing the same thumbnail and the same with the other's.

If i now delete the jpg the thumbnail goes along with it and the avi reverts back to generic, Am i stuck showing 2 of the same thing just to get a thumbnail for my avi?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: creating thumbnails for avi files.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 10:04:37 pm »

link?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.