Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cell Border Removal - Help Please!  (Read 3164 times)

uvgoth

• Coppermine novice
    • TheDigitalAngel
Cell Border Removal - Help Please!
« on: February 19, 2006, 12:22:14 am »

Site: http://thedigitalangel.co.uk/photos/index.php

I'm changing the Anime theme to suit my layout and have discovered I can't seem to remove the grey lines (the outside of the table) and the transparent lines that seperate the cells.

It's causing a very disjointed look especially when I'm in the config menu and I've tried everything I can think of.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 06:25:02 pm by TranzNDance »

uvgoth

• Coppermine novice
    • TheDigitalAngel
Re: Cell Border Removal - Help Please!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 01:43:28 pm »

OK, a good night sleep and I figured out the grey lines were in the template.html file so have corrected them but still wish to get rid of the clear cell internal borders and external table border which appears to be blue

uvgoth

• Coppermine novice
    • TheDigitalAngel
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 02:14:29 pm »

OK, the maintable border has gone but can't seem to figure out the internal problem.  ???

It's getting particularly annoying and I have searched the template, theme and style files, removing one bit at a time (adding back when didn't help) and tried cellpadding, cellspacing, margin, border.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the person who wrote the Anime theme as they may be able to help. :)

uvgoth

• Coppermine novice
    • TheDigitalAngel
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 03:04:35 pm »

Ah!

As the theme was any old one, the standard table function was default instead of a specific one so copied standard table function from theme.old.php into theme.php and voila, it worked!

Quite pleased with figuring out myself and now going to change colours. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.