Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: crop errors  (Read 4558 times)

Mr Tee

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • The Studio Online
crop errors
« on: February 16, 2006, 05:31:38 pm »

I have transferred my site to a new host/server and when I try to crop an image (using the crop tool in coppermine) I receive the following errors on save.

Warning:  copy(albums/userpics/10145/DSC_0001.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/studio/public_html/gallery/picEditor.php on line 159

Warning  imagejpeg(): Unable to open 'albums/userpics/10145/thumb_DSC_0001.jpg' for writing in /home/studio/public_html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line <b>218

Warning:  chmod(): Operation not permitted in/home/studio/public_html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

I have checked chmod on albums and include folders and they seem OK. Any ideas please?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 08:29:24 am by GauGau »

Mr Tee

• The Studio Online
Re: crop errors
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 10:58:55 pm »

I have just uploaded a new image and the crop works fine. It also only seems to happen with large files 250kb

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 06:23:18 am »

When applying crop or rotate, the same server-sided restrictions (memory usage etc.) apply as when uploading, but max file size and dimensions may differ. Refer to the sticky threads on the upload board what server-sided vars are keeping your from cropping if the server is yours to administer and you could actually change anything about it. Better still: resize, crop and rotate the pics on your client before you upload them - refer to the Irfan View tutorial.

Mr Tee

• The Studio Online
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 07:53:53 am »

Thanks, I have been running coppermine for some time, to my knowledge no one, including me, has ever bothered with the crop tool, except to see what it does.  ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.