Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Isnt this a problem ?  (Read 5316 times)

texile

• Coppermine newbie
Isnt this a problem ?
« on: February 16, 2006, 02:25:49 pm »

Hi, the problem is images that are sent by “profile last upload section” to displayimage.php file,
Example :
open this link:
http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=2

then open this link in new window too:
http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=5

Now both thumbs that show the last uploaded pics (the woody-zone and boy) for both users point to same URL( that is wrong and should be linked to different addresses):
http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/displayimage.php?album=lastupby&cat=0&pos=0

please let me know your idea
also please tell if any image has a absolute URL address (using user ID)
Thanks
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 03:11:52 am by Nibbler »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Isnt this a problem ?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 07:35:07 am »

You actually found a bug, so I moved your posting accordingly - needs looking into.

Every pic has a unique id, find it by expanding the pic info section in intermediate display (displayimage.php) - the link at the bottom that says "URL" is the absolute link using the id that will never change and can be used for permanent reference (e.g. when linking from outside of coppermine) to an individual pic.

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 03:10:36 am »

Comitted to CVS. uid is now continued in the url instead of via cookie.

texile

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 12:45:24 pm »

Hi and thanks for your support
How should i fix it in the version i have installed before(cpg1.4)? should i wait for new version?

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 07:21:52 pm »

Version 1.4.4 should be out within days, so you could wait.

However, it is very useful to be able to grab the latest fixes to the stable release in CVS, so I would recommend learning how to use CVS checkout & updates.  There's a nice tutorial on using CVS in a Windows environment here.  For other environments, you can read the relevant documentation at sourceforge.  On this page, you can also use the web browser by clicking on "Browse CVS" and you could download the one file you need here from there for a quick fix.  I still recommend learning how to update from CVS when you have time.  You want the 'stable' CVS for any updates to the current stable release.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.