Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paying -> Looking for help with CM setup/modification  (Read 4024 times)

njoo

• Coppermine newbie
Paying -> Looking for help with CM setup/modification
« on: February 11, 2006, 03:39:33 am »

I don't need anything really fancy, I want to set up my coppermine for my art porfolio.  I already have the basic cp set up on the webhosting server.  Few things I need are..

(keep in mind I'm a total php/cm newbie so sorry if I questions sounds strange haha)

1) My site is a pixelated style theme, and would be kept pretty clean and simple.  One of the main thing I'd like is to have a top menu bar/frame or however you do it, to navigate to other place of the website (this might be outside of CM related stuff? but I have no idea how it works with CM) the navigation would have custom made images/button (I can do the images if you set a placeholder for me)

2) Set up the CM itself to match a pixelated simple theme

3) Is it possible to make one category not accessable by guest? or only accessible by a certain group? (can't find it somehow)  Basically I want a photo section that only friends can access.

4) Does CM support cropped thumbnail? a built in mod that crop a part of the image to use as thumbnails? so I can make square thumbnail,etc?  I know some other more simple gallery php thingys have it.

Anyways please reply, with possible quote? my msn is n-joo@hotmail.com and same for email.  msn perfer so I can explain faster ^_^ but send me an email if you cannot find me on msn, thanks!

Andrew
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 09:48:35 pm by Nibbler »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Paying -> Looking for help with CM setup/modification
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 09:33:21 am »

1,2) It would help if you post a link to your current site so that freelancers have a rough guess on what you're asking. Just a header to link to your main page or you want the entire nav in one place?

3) You only can set album permissions

4) No, but there's a mod http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=24341.0

njoo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 12:20:02 pm »

the website I'm aiming for is basically consist of nothing but the gallery, and require not any real images,etc other then maybe image for the buttons,etc.   Something perhaps as simple as www.goodbrush.com +the square thumbnail mod (which I don't understand at all lol but thanks for posting it!) 

But ya, basically I need something as simple as goodbrush.com except the top nagivation bar probably is prbably bigger and use my custom image instead of text right now.  If anyone's interested let me know and you can quote me a price.  I basically need the layout done and probably just image place holders and i'll take the time to change most of the stuff myself since it's the coding that I have no clue about, thanks!

njoo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 09:18:13 pm »

this is done now, thanks for the pms!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.