Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: -1  (Read 2623 times)

daniel5455

• Coppermine newbie
Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: -1
« on: February 10, 2006, 05:22:05 am »

I get this when i try to upload a pic. Im using a windoze 2000 server. PHP version 4.3.9.  I installed ImageMagick-6.2.6-1-Q16-windows-dll.exe and set the path in the config. I also set in the config The method for resizing pics is ImageMagick. I tried the GD and i get a message that GD is not installed. This is the message i get with using ImageMagic;

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: -1

Cmd line :
"C:/ProgramFiles/ImageMagick-6.2.6-Q16/convert" -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 100x75 "C:/Path/albums/uploads/1.jpg" "C:/Path/Photos/albums/uploads/thumb_1.jpg"

The convert program said:

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: -1
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 05:30:54 am »

You don't have ImageMagick properly configured and/or setup for a Windows platform.  As this appears to be a test server that you are running locally, you can enable GD2 in php.ini.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.