Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some header links and all thumbnail links not working?  (Read 2776 times)

ksteele

• Coppermine newbie
Some header links and all thumbnail links not working?
« on: February 09, 2006, 03:47:02 am »

-=O.k. - I found the anwser!!!!=-  Came back for anyone that needs this fix!  - Delete any and Disable Plug-ins, under Admin Configuration. Worked like a charm!

Original Thread:

I apologize if this has already been worked before, Newbie here and have searched for a fix with no luck. Here's the problem: The program seems to work great! I've uploaded some test photo's and the thumbs show up on the homepage just fine. But clicking the thumb doesn't bring up the photo. Also, there are some links in the Sub-Menu that do the same thing? "My Gallery" " Album List" "My Favorites" "Last Uploads" "Last Comments" ETC...

The URL it tries to go to is something like this:  http://myhomepage/coppermine/displayimage-random-0--21.html

And I get this:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the mobilecompmedic.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the  Back button to try another link.
Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer 

I'm sure it's a simple fix, but? Please help, and thanx in advance. "K"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 09:08:59 am by ksteele »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Some header links and all thumbnail links not working?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 05:36:26 am »

Thank you for coming back to post an answer. To clarify for others who find this, the only plugin that caused the issue is the search engine friendly plugin, so not ALL plugins needed to be uninstalled.

Also, please don't post debug info unless requested.

kelman45

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 10:39:09 pm »

I am having the same problem. WHen I click on "Album List" in the main menu it says that this link has been moved or cannot be found. I have disabled plug-ins in the Config file to no avail. What is the solution please?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 01:18:55 am »

Post a link
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 16 queries.