Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moved- features I'd like to see  (Read 2982 times)

vindog

• Coppermine novice
Moved- features I'd like to see
« on: February 07, 2006, 07:17:38 am »

Preface with this: using a hosted solution from Intermedia.net; as a developer I'm sure you can customize many things, but I am stuck with whatever version they implement and upgrade to.

1. Navigation options for top/bottom of thumbnail pages
2. Voting in comments so it is one smooth action and very clear to the commenter.  My mom could not figure out how to vote, and kept thinking that the stars WERE the actual ratings.  Lowest common denominator....
3. Ability to post ad content in right panes of thumbnail pages, and below and between voting/comment
4. tools for managing users so that you can actually FIND a user who has a problem
5. Tools for quickly pruning users who are inactive for X period of days
6. customizable faq page (part of the application) with graphics so people can see rather than read
7. scrape comments with tiny little thumbnails for home page for top 10 commented images
8. "host's picks" favorites, from any category, any album, tiny thumbnails like #7
9.  improved email templates that can be saved and activated as needed (more content in registration email, like a faq)
10. email harvesting/list management
11. customizeable terms/conditions/disclaimers
12. templates that have total background/text/header/link/comment control but still present all navigation in clear easy to find manner (even plain text links rather than image slices).  The only one that seems to fit my site is "fruity" because all navigation is visible.  Eyeball is the color scheme and graphics, but nobody can seem to find the key "login/logout/upload,etc" because they hide themselves.  So I use the garish colors.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Moved- features I'd like to see
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 07:31:52 am »

It's really hard to keep track of multiple items in threads. Please create new threads for each request so we can approve them individually (or not), and mark done when done.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.