Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paypal Shop Hack-where can I find file numbers?  (Read 2807 times)

arendzen

• Coppermine newbie
Paypal Shop Hack-where can I find file numbers?
« on: May 18, 2006, 12:33:15 am »

Hi - I've installed the Paypal shop hack ok. When I add a picture to the basket, Coppermine generates a code number that identifies each picture. This number is diplayed after the picture description in the "Item" box.

I am using IPN at Paypal to send confirmation to a PHP script on my website that in turn sends the purchaser a link to the file. I need to find these unique numbers so that I can enter them into the PHP code for the IPN notification.

Any ideas where I can start looking? The alternative is for me to "add to basket" every single picture, one after the other, in order to read the file number assigned to it - a task that will test my patience, possibly to destruction. Please help!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 01:10:03 am by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Paypal Shop Hack-where can I find file numbers?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 12:36:58 am »

Support for mods is available only on the thread dealing with that mod. Please post there.

arendzen

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 12:48:29 am »

Nibbler, I'm new to posting on this forum. I wanted to put my question here but I couldn't find a new topic box:

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?board=73.0

With respect, this is not an easy forum to navigate for the unwary. Could you tell me exactly where to put the post please? The answer might be right under my nose of course but I can't seem to find it!

Edited to say that I just went back to the "add on/Hacks" forum and it says:
"...Regular users are not able to post new threads to prevent this board from being cluttered by requests. If you want to contribute and are unable to create a new thread here, please post your contribution in the support boards under the correct version. A moderator will move the thread if it is a valid contribution."
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 01:01:31 am by arendzen »

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 01:06:49 am »

Reply to the thread you got the mod from in the first place, since only the mod author is likely to be able to answer your question.

arendzen

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 01:11:10 am »

Ok, thanks - I've sussed it and posted on the existing thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.