Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1  (Read 2431 times)

mtbcyclist

• Coppermine newbie
Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1
« on: February 06, 2006, 04:53:12 am »

Just finished up the initial install and have been testing the software.  I can't seem to get the upload to work. I get the error of the subject line of this post after I click the "insert Select Files" button after choosing the gallery and photos.  One interesting note is I have the following message on the screen where you select the gallary and photos:

Warning: the script can't write in this directory, you need to change its mode to 755 or 777 before trying to add the files !

This does not make much sense to me as I have done a CHMOD 777 on the albums folder, all the subfolders and even the picture files themselves.  Based on the warning message I would say I have some sort of permissions issue but I though I had all permissions set correctly?  Kind of stumped here so if you could give me a direction as to where to go next in the troubleshooting process I would greatly apprecaite it.  This is no own personal web server, and  I work as a system admin. 

Thanks very much in advanced. 
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 04:22:48 am by Nibbler »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

mtbcyclist

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 03:55:41 am »

Thanks man!   I did a chmod 0777 on the album and sub directories and it worked fine.  RTFM?!?!   ;D  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.