Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pageheader()  (Read 16219 times)

poifect

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pageheader()
« on: July 02, 2006, 06:34:04 pm »

Ok I honestly don't know where to post this...I was trying to add a theme I hadn't installed yet from a more recent coppermine gallery I'd installed (the one of which I talk gallery.apopplewell.org) is a bit older, the next thing I know it redirects me to this page

http://gallery.apopplewell.org/login.php
  :-\

I tried reuploading the index and templates, I'm not sure if I've caused more problems...is this an easier problem then I'm making it out to be? Is it actually FATAL?!  :o Please wb, this gallery gets a lot of hits and I don't want to let anyone down   :-X

« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 06:44:51 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pageheader()
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 06:46:06 pm »

You can't use a 1.4 theme with a 1.3 gallery, they are not compatible. Either update your gallery or remove the theme.

poifect

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 07:33:44 pm »

Ok I deleted the water drop theme, and it atleast has a main screen again which is great, even tho its quite basic:

http://gallery.apopplewell.org/login.php

But when I press login, it gives me this message:

http://gallery.apopplewell.org/login.php?referer=index.php

If you can't view that, it's :

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/p/o/i/poifect/html/annapics/login.php on line 37

line 37 on login in bold

: $referer = $_GET['referer'] ? $_GET['referer'] : 'index.php';
if (strpos($referer, "http") !== false) {
  $referer = "index.php";
}
$login_failed = '';
$cookie_warning = '';

if (isset($_POST['submitted'])) {
    if ( $USER_DATA = $cpg_udb->login( addslashes($_POST['username']), addslashes($_POST['password']), isset($_POST['remember_me']) ) ) {
        $referer=preg_replace("'&'","&",$referer);
        pageheader($lang_login_php['login'], "<META http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"3;url=$referer\">");
        msg_box($lang_login_php['login'], sprintf($lang_login_php['welcome'], $USER_DATA['user_name']), $lang_continue, $referer);
        pagefooter();
        exit;
    } else {
        log_write("Failed login attempt with Username: {$_POST['username']} from IP {$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']} on " . localised_date(-1,$log_date_fmt),CPG_SECURITY_LOG);

I have no idea what this means... ???

poifect

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 07:36:54 pm »

Also forgot to mention that I think I managed to save the current theme of waterdrop in config before I got all the errors, so it doesn't have any theme to use and is thus impossible to view  ??? Or would it automatically use one of the other themes, the only ones I have are classic and fruity...? Thx

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 07:59:52 pm »

Looks like you partially updated to 1.4. Update fully and run update.php.

poifect

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 08:52:52 pm »

If I did partially update it, it wasn't on purpose. I ran the update.php and upgrade-1.0 if by run you mean transfer.

I don't know how to "finish" uploading it or what is missing. Can you please direct me to some place that explains this or tell me how?

Nibbler

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 09:04:14 pm »

I'm sure you've already read the documentation, so just follow the steps. To run a php file you need to type the full address to it in your browser, ie http://gallery.apopplewell.org/update.php

poifect

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2006, 09:20:42 pm »

Ok, I'll be honest ... I'm lazy and I just don't want to do all that work. I wasn't intending to update anything is it possible I can still get the gallery to work (with any version) without updating?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2006, 08:21:18 pm »

no, unless you figure it out on your own. I confess that I'm lazy as well... ::)

poifect

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2006, 08:25:12 pm »

Yes it miraculously worked! Love you!!  :-* :-* :-*

And just so you know..which you probobly do..you don't need to make a backup of your entire albums..you should probobly take that out of the directions, as it would save a lot of time and its unecessary anyways

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 06:44:33 am »

If everything goes as expected, creating a backup is of course not needed. If things fail, you can safely recover from any disasters if you have a backup. A backup is just what the name suggests: a copy of all your stuff that you can use to go savely back in a case of a disaster. Of course, you can safe time if you don't backup before upgrading - you can do so if you know what you're doing. However, running a backup is recommended and therefor the recommendation stays in the docs.

Fallonized

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2006, 08:49:49 pm »

Well, I was having the exact same problem. I went back and uploaded all of my backup files. But now it's giving me "Not in Coppermine" for the anycontent.php!

Piss, I can't ever try something new with Coppermine without it getting messed up somehow. I wish I were Nick Burns.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2006, 10:13:34 pm »

cause you don't call anycontent.php directly... it gets included into your index. Expected behaviour
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.