Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: delete files manually -> refresh db  (Read 2389 times)

wolle

• Coppermine newbie
delete files manually -> refresh db
« on: February 04, 2006, 12:42:16 pm »

Hi,

I deleted some pictures directly on the file system, so cpg knows nothing about it. In the album is shown that there are 100 pics but there are only 90. What do I have to do, so cpg deletes the "false" db entries ?

Yes I may delete the album and create it once again, but I guess there is an other way to fix it.

Thanks in advance
Wolle
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 05:27:02 pm by GauGau »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: delete files manually -> refresh db
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 02:09:52 pm »

You're not supposed to 'edit' images on file level. Use coppermine delete functions instead. To fix the db you'll have to manually remove the db entries with a tool like phpmyadmin. Backup your db before you mess with it

wolle

• Coppermine newbie
Re: delete files manually -> refresh db
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 02:35:19 pm »

You're not supposed to 'edit' images on file level. Use coppermine delete functions instead. To fix the db you'll have to manually remove the db entries with a tool like phpmyadmin. Backup your db before you mess with it
Okay in that case I delete the album and create it once again. It would be great if in future it would be possible to run a script which ones checkes the availability of a file and if it's not there then the entry in the db will be delete. Like the script on the admin tools for the comments.

Thanks for answer,
Wolle
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.