Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adding Images to Albums  (Read 2824 times)

Roody

• Coppermine newbie
Adding Images to Albums
« on: February 04, 2006, 01:08:37 am »

I am testing out some features and I have created a "pics" album that I am uploading to an album that is only seen by me. For some reason though after I upload the file it only puts the image in the Random files section which CAN be seen by anyone and not the private album I have created. How can I make it so images aren't showing up in the Random files section?

Also, I am noticing that as an Admin I can see files uploaded by other people regardless of whether they state they only want the files to be seen by them. Is there a way to resolve that or no?

Thanks for the help.   :)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 01:04:38 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Adding Images to Albums
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 11:06:53 am »

Make sure you selected the correct album during upload. Admins can see everything, this is by design.

Roody

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Adding Images to Albums
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 06:01:47 pm »

Make sure you selected the correct album during upload. Admins can see everything, this is by design.

Oh ok I didn't realize that Admins could see everything image wise. Thanks for the followup Nibbler.   :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.