Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bridge file  (Read 6328 times)

rocky00

• Coppermine newbie
bridge file
« on: February 04, 2006, 12:20:27 am »

i already have a login script on my site, i am looking for someone to make me a bridge file so i dont have to let my users register all over again. i am willing to pay about $15-$20.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 03:50:04 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: bridge file
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 12:46:48 pm »

@possible takers of the job: refer to http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=27322.0 for details

rocky00

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 04:52:36 pm »

any takers for this job. i would like to get this done as soon as possible. thanks

rocky00

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 10:05:04 pm »

can someone pls help me out here, if the price is not right pls let me know. thank you

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 06:53:32 am »

Writing a bridge file is something only a few people are capable of, so yes: the pricing is a bit low, as it doesn't cover the cost for even one hour of work of a pro coder. However, the main drawback of this board is that there are a lot of takers who come to it, but only a few givers, so your request may just go unanswered. You may want to try to hire a pro in other places (off the coppermine site), sorry.

rocky00

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 02:30:08 pm »

do u know anyplace i could start. i didnt know it was so much work. i would pay anything right now. also would this kind of integration be in any future updates using a login script.

Nibbler

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 02:43:11 pm »

It already is a feature, you just need to adapt it to the specifics of your script. Perhaps posting details of the script you are using would help.

rocky00

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2006, 02:45:24 pm »

nibbler, can i pm u.my login script is using a database w/mysql with phpmyadmin. the login script and coppermine is using two different db. what other info do u need .thanks
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 05:15:15 pm by rocky00 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.