Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drop down menu  (Read 2753 times)

dEnA

• Coppermine novice
Drop down menu
« on: February 04, 2006, 09:19:28 pm »

Hi, I have done a car gallery (www.motorfreaks.org/gallery) for finnish tuning cars.
But if it ever gets popular I need to be able to sort the cars by brand.
So how can I do a drop down menu so that everyone can choose their cars brand and then in search you could search just for a particular brand. Sorry for my bad english, hope you can help me

EDIT: Forgot that I have this problem that I want to sort theese thumbnails by username alphabetially and not like this: http://motorfreaks.org/gallery/index.php?cat=1

EDIT2: And then this other thing I was wondering. How can I do so that everyone can watch eachothers profile. Or whats the idea in it otherwise?
thanks
"dEnA"
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 09:59:38 am by dEnA »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Drop down menu
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 10:55:29 am »

use keywords to add the car's brand when you upload the pics
then have a look at the search.. you can search by keywords and there's alrteady a 'clickable keywords' search. If you want that in a dropdown... have a look at include/keyword.inc.php the parts you'll have to modify are mainly html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.