Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Those {MY_GAL_TITLE}, etc. properties -- is there a list?  (Read 4369 times)

4fifteen

• Coppermine newbie
Those {MY_GAL_TITLE}, etc. properties -- is there a list?
« on: February 05, 2006, 09:27:04 am »

Sorry, I don't know what they're called. :D

Anyway, I was just wondering if there's a complete list of it somewhere? I tried the docs and themes folders that came with the entire zip, nada. I'm trying to customize a Coppermine gallery for the first time, and I just want to have all the information with those things before I start studying and editing the CSS and the overall layout. I have no problems understanding CSS and HTML, but I just want those {GAL_NAME}, etc. to see what I should be moving around and what should be kept next to what.

I know all of it is in the template.html and theme.php files, but it's a bit tedious going up and down the file in search for them. A list of the properties and what they mean would be really helpful.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Those {MY_GAL_TITLE}, etc. properties -- is there a list?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 05:46:46 pm »

Sorry, there's no list. I use Dreamweaver's awesome search function to find stuff.

If you are going to take the time to modify a theme, you should upgrade to 1.4 so there's one less theme version to modify.

4fifteen

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 02:38:02 am »

Oh, that is quite sad. Even text editors have search functions anyway, the problem is knowing what to search for.

I'd upgrade, but I'm in no position to do so as the site I'll be working on isn't exactly mine. =\

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 03:17:14 am »

Documentation takes a lot of time in the first place. Keeping it up-to-date sucks even more time, especially when the code is ever-changing.

To know what to search for, you work backwards from what you can see.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.