Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BLANK PAGE!!!!!!! (Please HELP ASAP)  (Read 4945 times)

mskarl

• Coppermine newbie
BLANK PAGE!!!!!!! (Please HELP ASAP)
« on: February 02, 2006, 04:39:41 am »

I have coppermine 1.4 installed on websource.com server and my url is karlskreation.com/family   All of the sudden evey page is blank.  It tried performing an update and nothing.  Index.php, login.php, etc all doesn't show anything.  I've cleared my cashe and cookies and tried it on a different computer and still nothing.  Please help..  Also to note I've searched through the other threads and nothing so far has worked. 

Feel free to also e-mail me at mike@wd111.com

I will also give FTP access to anyone who can help me!!!!

I'm so lost ???
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 05:39:00 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

mskarl

• Coppermine newbie
Re: BLANK PAGE!!!!!!! (Please HELP ASAP)
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 04:36:45 pm »

Thank you GauGau for the quick reply but I still am not having any luck after reading nearly all of the posts.  Is there any files that I should upload for helping trouble shooting?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 06:49:29 pm »

it seems that your webserver isn't configured properly, it doesn't even deliver index pages. Are you by chance self-hosted? If yes, I suggest you review the whole idea and get professional webhosting instead.
Re-upload the whole coppermine package using the proper FTP mode, make sure your mysql user has all necessary privileges.
Post more details about your webserver setup, versions (php, mysql etc.). Also post from what version of coppermine you were updating from.

mskarl

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 01:04:14 am »

My host is http://www.websitesource.com/

MySQL 4.0.26
PHP Version 4.4.1

I was able to point the coppermine to a different database and it worked fine so that why I can only figure it must be the database.
There has to be something wrong with my SQL database I'm posting a link to the SQL backup. 

Well As GauGau suggested I reloaded all the files in the root directory and sweet...   I'm up and running.  No thanks to my web host BUT THANK YOU GAUGAU.

Please mark close or solved.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 05:09:22 am by mskarl »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.