Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'There was an error while processing a database query.'  (Read 3034 times)

tearcharmer

• Coppermine newbie
'There was an error while processing a database query.'
« on: January 31, 2006, 06:43:41 am »

This is the second time I have received this message. It seems like anytime I upload my images in batches, this happens. The first time it happened, I uninstalled and reinstalled Coppermine. Now tonight, I was uploading some 900+ movie screencaps and when I went to go refresh the page, I got the same error message again and nothing can be accessed. I put the gallery into debub mode and it is telling me this is my error:

While executing query "SELECT sum(hits) FROM cpg143_pictures as p LEFT JOIN cpg143_albums as a ON p.aid=a.aid WHERE 1" on 0

mySQL error: Got error 127 from storage engine

I'd just like to know how I can fix this problem so it won't keep happening over and over again and where do I even begin, as to correct the problem. I understand that it seems to be predominately a mySQL error. But, I need as much help as I can get, as I don't understand mySQL and phpmyadmin very well and how it is associated with Coppermine itself.

Thanks in advance.

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

tearcharmer

• Coppermine newbie
Re: 'There was an error while processing a database query.'
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 07:02:53 am »

I do search before posting. I actually did for 10 minutes before posting this. But after a while, it just gets a little ridiculous.

I apologize. I'll check those links out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.