Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paypal shop hack: img src="" for empty album, where is nopic.jpg?  (Read 22547 times)

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: img src="" for empty album, where is nopic.jpg?
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2006, 01:34:39 am »

@sharpo: Very good.  The solution for you would be to delete the lines Blueiris listed.  They are not necessary at all for the Paypal shop hack unless you change languages.  I just realized that this must be why Casper put that in there.  If you don't have a hacked language file to include $lang_shop_data, then you cannot config his Paypal shop, so he just shows the admin panel and wants to process this form as I said before.  Ideally, he should have an English fallback just for his $lang_shop_data, but that will take some coding.  I don't think he should put up the admin panel & process it as a fallback.  That seems weird to me.

So the solution is to hack the hack.  Open up shop.php and remove those lines Blueiris listed.  That should do it for you.

I'll move this thread, rename it, and mark it as "Solved".  Then I'll put up a post on Casper's thread to inform him of the problem.  Of course, his hack is still in 'beta' so I'm sure he won't be surprised.   ;)

Well done, everyone.

p.s. Please do *not* post additional questions regarding this issue here.  Please use Casper's thread on the Paypal shop hack:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=26454.0.  I didn't merge this thread with that one for simplicity, but additional queries should go in the "home" thread.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 01:40:30 am by Paver »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Paypal shop hack: img src="" for empty album, where is nopic.jpg?
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2006, 06:10:01 am »

Moved this thread back from the mods board to the support board where it belongs. Only actual mods go into the mods board, not fixes for mods. Instead, you should post in the thread that deals with the mod, refering to the fix. The mod author may then decide to apply the fix to his mod (or not).

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2006, 06:16:14 am »

Ah, OK - understood.  That does make sense.

sharpo

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: img src="" for empty album, where is nopic.jpg?
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2006, 07:36:01 pm »

So the solution is to hack the hack.  Open up shop.php and remove those lines Blueiris listed.  That should do it for you.

That seems to have corrected the problem, thanks to Blueiris for showing which lines to remove.
Sharpo (not an expert, just a Coppermine user)
3 live galleries, first started in 2006.
http://www.sharpos-world.co.uk/BB3cpg/ with over 8,000 images.
http://www.sharpos-world.co.uk/cpg/ with over 25,000 images. 1.6.25
http://www.sharpos-world.co.uk/kc/ with over 300 images. 1.6.25

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2006, 05:03:18 pm »

Ooops.

yep, my fault.  I didn't put this code in as such, I just forgot to remove it from the code I copied from the admin.php.

I will update the download and put the fix on the hack thread.  As noted, this is a beta, and those that know my hacks know they never come without needing a fix or 3.  ;D
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.