Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'There was an error while processing a database query.'  (Read 3033 times)

tearcharmer

• Coppermine newbie
'There was an error while processing a database query.'
« on: January 31, 2006, 06:43:41 am »

This is the second time I have received this message. It seems like anytime I upload my images in batches, this happens. The first time it happened, I uninstalled and reinstalled Coppermine. Now tonight, I was uploading some 900+ movie screencaps and when I went to go refresh the page, I got the same error message again and nothing can be accessed. I put the gallery into debub mode and it is telling me this is my error:

While executing query "SELECT sum(hits) FROM cpg143_pictures as p LEFT JOIN cpg143_albums as a ON p.aid=a.aid WHERE 1" on 0

mySQL error: Got error 127 from storage engine

I'd just like to know how I can fix this problem so it won't keep happening over and over again and where do I even begin, as to correct the problem. I understand that it seems to be predominately a mySQL error. But, I need as much help as I can get, as I don't understand mySQL and phpmyadmin very well and how it is associated with Coppermine itself.

Thanks in advance.

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

tearcharmer

• Coppermine newbie
Re: 'There was an error while processing a database query.'
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 07:02:53 am »

I do search before posting. I actually did for 10 minutes before posting this. But after a while, it just gets a little ridiculous.

I apologize. I'll check those links out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.