Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Automatic allow user to upload to new galleries  (Read 3053 times)

youth4j

• Coppermine novice
Automatic allow user to upload to new galleries
« on: March 03, 2007, 03:41:27 am »

How can I set all new galleries that are created to automatically have permissions set so all the users will be able to upload photos into any sections gallery that they want. And then disable this feature for the galleryies that I don't want user to upload in.

I want users to upload in any gallery that users want. Except into other user's galleries

youth4j

• Coppermine novice
Re: Automatic allow user to upload to new galleries
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 05:05:03 pm »

Maby this is going to be more clear,

1. When my users use xp_publish to create galleries and upload photos, The default is that when a new gallery is created, the public can't upload photos in that gallery. I want to setup so when a new gallery is created, the default is that public can upload photos there and if I don't want users to upload there, I would just go and disallow public from uploading in that gallery.

2. Is there a way to give upload access to certain groups that are intergrated with vbulletin forum.
Lets say that Auto Dealers group on vbulletin group would have upload access to Auto Dealers category/sub-galleries on coppermine and the users that are not part of Auto Dealers group would only have view privelages.

Is there a way to do this?

Nibbler

Re: Automatic allow user to upload to new galleries
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 05:12:46 pm »

Edit xp_publish.php

Code: [Select]
    $query = "INSERT INTO {$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']} (category, title, uploads, pos) VALUES ('$category', '" . addslashes($_POST['new_alb_name']) . "', 'NO',  '0')";

Change the NO to YES.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.