Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: sudden image uploading probelms  (Read 3061 times)

spearedfish

• Coppermine newbie
sudden image uploading probelms
« on: January 30, 2006, 03:25:27 am »

I upgraded to the newest version of coppermine and everything has been perfect until last week when all of a sudden I can no longer upload images to my gallery. The images no longer upload. I've followed the instructions in coppermine and put it into debug mode. Whenever I upload an image, I get this error message. I've contacted my web host and they tell me that they reinstalled ImageMagick and everything works for them on the shell when they run tests.

This is the error: (http://twoweekwait.com/blog_images/uploaderror.png)

I get that error when db_input.php loads.

This is what my webhost told me tonight via email:
Please be informed that we have checked the issue by running the convert command from the shell prompt. It worked without any issues. We executed the command 'convert -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 100x75 ./albums/userpics/10001/tests1.jpg ./albums/userpics/test/tests1.jpg' which takes the image tests1.jpg from the '10001' folder  and converts it and save it to 'tests' folder. The command worked correctly and the converison was successful. Please try upgrading the Coppermine gallery from your end, this will fix the issue. Kindly note that the server settings were not changed.
 Kindly note that Coppermine Gallery is a third party software provided under the Fantastico menu in the cPanel. We do not provide support to third party softwares as we are not trained on them.

Does anyone have any insight into this problem? The image upload just stopped working suddenly last Thursday.

Please help.

Thanks,
Elle

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: sudden image uploading probelms
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 07:17:50 am »

If you're sure that the path to ImageMagick is correctly set in Coppermine's config, make your webhost change permissions. Running ImageMagick on the command prompt doesn't equal running it from within coppermine, as the user convert runs under may differ between your webhost running the command prompt as super user and you running it under the context of your account. If this is all alien to you, try using GD2 instead of ImageMagick.

spearedfish

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 06:06:10 pm »

Thanks, that helped solve that error. Now Coppermine is telling me that every image I try to upload (in Group Mode) is "impossible to move"

Error Report
The following uploads encountered errors:
File Uploads:
File Name/URL   Error Message
1. waiten-to-O.gif   Impossible to move.

What could be causing this? If I change the Groups to allow only one image upload at a time, it works fine.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 07:58:30 pm »

make sure your albums folder and everything within it is CHMODed as suggested in the docs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.