Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Version Check Is All Red  (Read 3875 times)

M3

• Coppermine novice
Version Check Is All Red
« on: January 28, 2006, 11:56:52 pm »

I started upgrading manually my 1.4.2 to 1.4.3 and followed the instructions in the documentation, overwriting all the existing folders and files in the gallery (barring those I was told to backup and not overwrite).

I ran the update.php and got all "OK" and "Already Done" messages.

At the bottom of the page I decided to run the version check just to confirm that everything was good.

Almost all the files and folders are listed as being red and not installed, when I can plainly see in my FTP that it was overwritten as of today. It starts with "addfav.php" and continues on down the list, throwing pretty much everything else in as well. There's a few inconsequential files listed as yellow, but they exist too. I've attached some screen shots, as well as a screen shot of my FTP program with the date/time showing when the files were uploaded.

Edit: I forgot to mention I double checked that I was uploading the version of "include/init.inc.php" that was inclosed in the zip file of Coppermine to the right place, deleting the old one instead of overwriting and uploading the new....

The stuff is there.... but not according to Coppermine?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 12:25:21 am by GauGau »

SickFinga

• Coppermine novice
Re: Version Check Is All Red
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 02:29:50 am »

same here ???

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 09:40:05 pm »

versioncheck may not work on some server setups. If you're absolutely sure that you have uploaded all files, there's no need to worry about the old versions being shown in versioncheck.php

M3

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 12:14:52 am »

good to know. I'm going to go back over to my thread I started earlier about another problem, since I've completed the upgrade on at least one gallery then :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.