Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannot change Themes !!!  (Read 5555 times)

Guerrilla

• Coppermine novice
Cannot change Themes !!!
« on: January 28, 2006, 03:11:16 am »

Hi guys !!!
The first Gallery version I have installed was 1.3.3. There was no problems with themes at all. Then I have upgrated once ... then once again ... and now I use the latest version but cannot change themes ... my default theme (Rainy day) stays on the screen ... only upper menu is changing. Has tried to do many things, nothing helps. And also I've set Russian language as Default but when I clean Cookies and open the Gallery I get it in English !!! ... Fallback to English if translated phrase not found? is set to NO. Next problem ... I wanted to display Flags for language choise ... Rainy Day displayes flags at the bottom of the page .... I have change template and mooved flags tag to the top between downdrop menus but I still get Flags at the buttom of the page !!! Wierd !!! :-\

Please, your advices required !!!
My Gallery is here: http://gallery.slonhome.com

Thanks in advance !!!
Guerrilla
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 09:44:34 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Cannot change Themes !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 03:31:10 am »

one issue per thread!

Guerrilla

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 11:15:09 pm »

Sorry GauGau ... next time will do as you said - one issue per thread  :-X

Hey .... does anyone has ideas of this problems ???
Thanx in advance !!!

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 11:19:18 pm »

Guerrilla

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 04:25:02 am »

Delete http://gallery.slonhome.com/template.html

Damn !!! You are the One !!! ........... that works !!! ... Probably I was coping changed template to my server and pt it to the root folder occasionaly ;-)) ... So, Themes are working now perfetly !!! ........... But still if I clean coockies and open the gallery my default (Russian) language is replaced by English ... some of my visitors don't speak much english and its hard for them to get registered ... that's why it is importamt for me to have the default language always be displayed for the new comming people.

Hope it is possible to solve !!!

Regards,
Guerrilla

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 09:44:19 pm »

If you use utf-8, the language of coppermine will be switched to the language of the browser the visitor is using. You've set your encoding to be iso-8859-1, which is definitely the wrong ecnoding for russian no matter what.
However, you were told that we have a one question per thread policy, so respect it! Locking this thread now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.