Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The fullsize-pic doesn't pop up when clicking on the intermediate size picture.  (Read 4489 times)

MHolmberg

• Coppermine newbie

I have read FAQ and everything seams to be alright. Sometimes it works, sometime it don´t works - same picture. Please help me with tips.

"If you are certain that your original file is larger in dimensions than the settings you selected for intermediate sized pictures, there's a good chance that you over-edited your theme's template/html file: make sure that the line <script type="text/javascript" src="scripts.js"></script> inside /themes/yourtheme/template.html is still there to make the pop-up window work..." From FAQ.

(http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/faq.htm)

www.hallsas-it.se

(cpg135)

//Mike
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 10:54:36 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Post a specific example, a random selection of your pics all worked for me.

MHolmberg

• Coppermine newbie

:-[

Everyone works.  ?????? I don´t understand nothing.

???

//Mike

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

do as suggested and post a deep link to a page where the pop-up fails to work for you. Probably related to client-sided stuff: you might want to check your pop-up blockers or so-called security apps like "Norton Internet Security" or similar crap.

MHolmberg

• Coppermine newbie

Hello again. Since I wrote, the pop-up has never failed. I have no idea whatsoever why. But, I will revert when/if it goes wrong again with deep link and everything.

//Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.