Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: no album selected? *beep*  (Read 3190 times)

Kyle35

• Coppermine newbie
no album selected? *beep*
« on: January 28, 2006, 04:35:16 am »

So, I've been uploading photos all day pretty much, and it's been going perfectly fine.

But when I just sent to upload some more photos, it says there's no album selected. when clearly there is :P I have no idea why this isn't working all of a sudden.

Hopefully somebody here can help me.

EDIT: This now works ??? I don't know what was going on, lol. But I have another problem now. I have about 300 images uploaded already. And now when I try to upload them, when it gives me the options to pick what images to put in what album. Not all of the images show up? about half of the page loads, and the rest doesn't and I can't choose images I want. And there's no button to click to put the images in an album.

Is their any way I can get this page so it DOESN'T list all of the images I uploaded?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 11:27:14 am by GauGau »

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: no album selected? *beep*
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 05:16:37 am »

Please post a link to your site and a non-admin user account with upload privileges.

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 05:23:08 am »

Please ask only 1 question per thread.  If your issue solves itself, you can make a note in a reply.  If you have any idea what solved it, please post so others may use the information in the future.  If you don't, that's OK too.  Just don't delete a post or text. 

Please start a new thread with your 2nd question.  And please provide more details when you ask a question.  A link to your site with a non-admin test account is always useful to the admins.  And tell us exactly what you mean.  I think you are talking about the batch add admin function, but you said 'upload' twice, so it's not clear.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 05:54:46 am »

Another reason not to edit your post with a new question is that anyone who read the thread the first time won't know about the new question unless someone posts to the thread and refers to it like it happened here.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 11:27:40 am »

closed, locked, karma taken ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.