Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: coppermine + yahoo hosting (nuke warning during install) - split topic  (Read 4083 times)

TimTheEnchanter

• Coppermine newbie

Hi, I also use Yahoo Web Hosting, and want to install coppermine. I'm not sure why other yahoo users aren't having the same problem as me. When I go to run the install, I get this error:

"You seem to be trying to install the standalone Coppermine into your Nuke portal.
This version can only be used as standalone!
Some server setups might display this warning even though you don't have a nuke portal installed - if this is the case for you, continue with the install. If you are using a nuke portal, you might want to take a look into CpgNuke or use one of the (unsupported) coppermine ports - do not continue!"

Yahoo has an option to install php nuke on my site, but as far as I can remember, I didn't install it. My main website uses mambo, and I needed to install phpmyadmin on the server for it. But that is all I have php wise.

Thanks for any help
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 09:22:02 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: coppermine + yahoo hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 09:21:33 am »

your issue is not related to the fact that you're on yahoo, so I split your reply to the yahoo thread. Coppermine installer checks for the existence of a modules folder. I guess you're trying to install coppermine into a sub-folder of mambo. You shouldn't do that. Post a link to your coppermine install for details.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.